Dear visitors, dear tenants – we are happy to be back again for all of you! Together we will do everything required in order to guarantee a safe shopping experience in our centers. We have taken numerous measures and kindly ask you to please adhere to the following points! #WelcomeBack!
Let us be considerate of each other:
- Wearing an FFP2 mask is mandatory
- Please keep your distance
- Please wash and disinfect your hands regularly
- Please conduct contactless payment options instead of cash wherever possible
- Please use elevators only if you rely upon them. In order to meet the governmentally regulated minimum distance, the usage of elevators is only allowed for single persons or groups belonging together
- Please make sure to keep a distance of minimum 4 steps when using the escalators
- Please consider the hints and information among the center and within shops
- Many thanks for your support!
In order to make sure that you can have a relaxed and calmed shopping experience, we have defined numerous preventive measures:
- Increased cleaning of frequently used touch points such as door handles, escalator handrails, elevator buttons
- Security service monitors compliance with official regulations and sensitizes center visitors to keep their distance
- Notes on the use of lifts and escalators
- Reduction of dwelling zones by reducing the number of seats or ensuring that the distance is maintained
- Sensitization of the resident tenants to compliance with and implementation of the official regulations
- Regular customer information through notices, center website and Facebook
- Regular information to rental partners through tenant circulars
Many thanks for your support!